This course is for beginners who would like to have a better understanding of the relationship between colour and light, one of the most difficult aspect to master in painting. Althought this course is given in french, an english course can be organized for a small group of 4, or as private lessons.
We will talk about:
- how our eyes perceive colour
- the importance of light
- basic colour theory (colour wheel, primary colours, etc.)
- relationship between colours (complementary, analogous, etc.)
- colour temperature
- tonal values (grayscale)
- limited palette
- split primaries palette
- how to do shadows
- how to find the “right colour”
- how to make blacks and grays
This course of about 6 hours is given in one day (from 9:30 am to 4 pm with a lunch break)
A date is chosen when I have a minimum amount of people interrested, so you can always submit your name.
Cost : $150